Fine Molds 1/35 IJN Infantry set-2
Accurately reproduced by Fine Molds in 1/35; the kit reproduces the soldiers in battle wearing the Shogo style military uniform, which was still common during the Nomonhan incident.
For more information, please refer to : https://www.finemolds.co.jp/FM/FM49.html
1. The figure body is a new mold.
2. Reproduce the infantry wearing the Shogo style military uniform with a standing collar.
3. Three-dimensional body shape of around 160 cm, which is the average height during the war.
4. The gaiters are also accurately reproduced.
5. The rifle, iron cap (helmet), etc. are precisely reproduced by a laser processing machine.
6. Decals for rank and label buttons are included.