Fine Molds 1/350 IJN Special Type Class Destroyer AMAGIRI with US PT-109 Boat
Accurately reproduced by Fine Molds, Amagiri is a destroyer that was the 15th Fubuki-class destroyer (5th special type II ship). Amagiri supported the Japanese army in the Solomon Islands and Guadalcanal Island. It was famous for having to collide with the torpedo boat "PT-109" of US President John F. Kennedy during an operation near Kolombangara Island, New Georgia Islands.
For more information, please refer to : https://www.finemolds.co.jp/FW/FW2.html
1. Accurately reproduced enhanced anti aircraft armament.
2. Ultra-fine parts "Nano Dread Series" are standard equipment.
3. Selectable elevation angle of the main gun.
4. Selectable torpedo launcher is loaded with torpedoes.
5. Waterline model or full hull model mode.