Fine Molds 1/48 Bf 109 E-7 "Japanese Army" w/Ground Crew & Equipment #2
In June 1945, the Japanese Army imported three Bf 109 E-7s for research from its ally Germany. This Bf 109 was a great speciment for Japan to know "what a heavy fighter is" by conducting simulated air battles with Japanese Army fighters such as Nakajima Ki-44. It is also said to have served as a reference for airframe design of water-cooled engines and mass production.
This product reproduces this imported No. 1 / No. 2 machine. New decals have been added to the Tamiya Bf 109 E-7, and scene parts such as Japanese Army pilot statues, maintenance soldiers, drums, and Type 89 fixed machine guns are also included. It also comes with a seatbelt for the German aircraft of the Nano Aviation series.
For more information, please refer to : https://www.finemolds.co.jp/FB/48995.html
1. This is a Limited edition kit.
2. The main body of the airplane is Tamiya Bf 109 E-7.
3. Two maintenance staff figures are included.
4. Various accessories for maintenance diaroma included.
5. Includes seat belts for German military aircraft in the Nano Aviation series.