Fine Molds 1/72 U.S. AIR FORCE F-4D Jet Fighter "The First MiG Ace"
Deployment began in 1964, and from April 1965, it was stationed in South Vietnam and Thailand for air combat. The F-4D has updated the radar and bombing control system from the C type that improved the detection capability of low-altitude targets and increased bombing accuracy. The SEA camouflage was the standard paint scheme for this variant.
For more information, please refer to : https://www.finemolds.co.jp/FP/FP47S.html
1. *Pilots included in the first special edition boxes.
2. The cockpit has been redesigned exclusively for the D type.
3. Four types of markings are included.
4. The central part of the fuselage is integrally molded with a slide mold.
5 The inside of the cockpit and other details are precisely reproduced by laser engraving.
6 The canopy can be opened or closed. The closed canopy is a separate part.
7. The horizontal stabilizer is designed so that the mounting angle can be easily and accurately fixed.