Fine Molds 1/72 Japan Air Self-Defense Force F-4EJ Fighter No. 301 Final
This is a limited edition kit. The actual F-4EJ "No. 301" appeared on December 10, 2020 at the Air Self-Defense Force Gifu Air Base with special markings. This No. 301 is the first F-4 fighter introduced in Japan. Based on the F-4EJ fighter (FP37) kit released in October 2020, a decal that reproduces the special marking is included in this kit.
In addition, new plastic parts for the antenna parts on the back, which is a feature of this particular aircraft, and a horizontal stabilizer with a reinforcing plate are also included.
For more information, please refer to : https://www.finemolds.co.jp/FP/72937.html
1. Developed based on the new mold kit in 2020.
2. Gifu Air Base No. 301 commemorative painting is reproduced with new decals.
3. New plastic parts have been added to the antenna on the back.
4. The central part of the fuselage is integrally molded with a slide mold.
5. The inside of the cockpit and other details are precisely reproduced by laser engraving.
6. The small holes lined up in the splitter vanes are also reproduced by engraving.
7. The canopy can be opened and closed. The closed canopy is a separate part.
8. The horizontal stabilizer is designed so that the mounting angle can be easily and accurately fixed.
9. The heat-resistant plate on the tail is a separate part. Can be assembled after painting.