Fine Molds 1/72 JASDF F-4EJ Fighter-bomber
F-4EJ has long been operated as the main fighter of the Japan Air Self-Defense Force. The F-4 fighter was developed as a carrier-capable fighter for the US Navy and later became a best-selling aircraft exported to many countries. In Japan, the F-4EJ, which is a modified version of the US Air Force F-4E for the Japan Air Self-Defense Force, was introduced.
For more information, please refer to : https://www.finemolds.co.jp/FP/FP37.html
1. The inside of the cockpit and other details are precisely reproduced by laser engraving.
2. The small holes lined up in the splitter vanes are also reproduced by engraving.
3. Reproduce the difference between EJ and EJ Kai.
4. The inside of the heat exhaust hole in the abdomen of the aircraft and the inside of the leg storage are also precisely reproduced.
5. The canopy can be opened and closed. The closed canopy is a separate part.
6. The horizontal stabilizer is designed so that the mounting angle can be easily and accurately fixed.
7. The heat-resistant plate on the tail is a separate part. Can be assembled after painting.