Zoukei-Mura Super Wing Series 1/48 F-4G Phantom II 'Wild Weasel V'
New from Zoukei-Mura's Super Wing Series is the next version of the 1/48 'long-nosed' F-4 series - this time the F-4G Wild Weasel.
This kit comes complete with all the key features you will find on the F-4G, which makes it unquestionably the most complete if not the most accurate kit of the F-4G.
In this kit, you get:
- a pair of newly tooled fuselage halves with all the G-model specific antennas moulded on,
- a newly tooled wing & lower fuselage with leading edge maneuvering slats & the belly reinforcement strap characteristic of F-4E's which were rebuilt with the LE slats,
- G-model specific pilot & EWO instrument panels & side consoles,
- APR-38/47 nose & chin fairing, fin cap pod & assorted antennas,
- a pair of AGM-88 HARMs & their launch rails, and
- decals for an aircraft of the 81 TFS, 52 TFW based at Spangdahlem AB, Germany in the Euro 1 paint scheme.